Remember, God will never waste anything you go through in life. If you’ll keep the right attitude, He’ll turn that situation around for your good. It doesn’t matter how you got there, whether it was by your own poor choices or maybe someone else treated you unfairly, God wants to use that situation to do a work in you. He’ll take that evil and turn it around for your good. You may be uncomfortable at times, but you’ve got to know that you are growing, and God is building your character.
Sunshine all the time makes a desert
Arab proverb (via meekdinkus)
i really need this :(
sometimes I realize there are people on my dash heavily burdened with horrible things
and I just desperately hope that you’ll be okay, you’ll find the strength to continue and do the right thing for yourself, you’ll make it through and be happy
all of you
"Black Women can be the most hideous abhorrent women and the most glorious and lovely women at the same time."
Thats so ugly.
- Open when you need to know how much I love you
- Open when you’re mad at me
- Open when you miss me
- Open when you’re lonely
- Open when you’re happy
- Open when you’ve had a long day
- Open when you’ve had a bad day
- Open when you’re sick
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting
- Open when you can’t sleep
- Open when you’re horny
- Open when you’re imagining our future
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.
- Open when you need to laugh.
- Open when you’re bored.
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault)
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault)
- Open when you need a kiss
I’m so cheesy.
But I want a family game night in my house. Uno. Scrabble. Candy Land. (Not Monopoly because that game ends relationships). Shit like that.
I want something like this too. But with Spades, dominoes and/or Clue.
I kind of want to have outside games nights too with messy twister, water/paint balloons, water gun war, flashlight tag…
Ive heard many people ask if or say that someone is “it” for them….
does anybody wonder if they are “it” for the other person?
An interview with Thich Nhat Hanh
“I am a survivor — a living example of what people can go through and survive.” - Elizabeth Taylor
Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.